Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nipple lickers unite!!

I do believe I have created a monster with this fantasy shit of mine!

I came home today and love bud gives me this sly look and a wink and says that he has a surprise for me in on the bed.
Now, I am a female, so just the word surprise has got me going already...lol

I walk into the bedroom, and sitting on the bed is a collection of flavored nipple lickers!!

That is actually the brand name...Nipple Lickers!! hahahah...nuff said!
There are five in the set, with everything from "Busty Berry" to "Wanton Water Melons"

Is that great or what??

I will let ya know which ones are the best...cause, even though he says he is gonna be the one doing the tasting...as in HIS mount on MY tata's, you just know I am gonna have to find out how they taste too...just out of curiosity ya know?? hahahahahahah
But, this is the stuff that I really wanna try...it is supposed to numb your throat so you can give the perfect blow job with out worrying about that pesky gag reflex!!

6 comments:

barman said...

The perfect blow job ... ah ... one can only dream!

Have a hot weekend Wendy and Love Bud!!!

SignGurl said...

My God, Wendy! You and I must be cycling together! Spring has sprung!!

Mr. Shife said...

I think they did a Mythbuster's episode about the perfect BJ, and it was busted. Ha.
Well have fun with the new toys.

G-Man said...

I for one, have never had a bad blow job..
Some are fantastic, none are bad!!
You Rock Wendy!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

I never could figure out why they call it a blow job when you're actually sucking..oh well.
Have fun!
tc

The Pagan And The Pervert said...

I'm surprised anyone needs flavours on nipples. The Pagan's are fabulous all by themselves :)

Not sure about the throat numbing. Sounds risky to me. Your gag reflex is there for a reason! All BJ's rock... deep throat is just a bonus :P