Friday, March 16, 2007

yeahhhhhhhhhh

Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap...it worked!!!!!!!!! So now, I must sing signgurls praises ...she is beautiful, she is wonderful, she is talented, she is funny, she is sooooooooooo nice, she keeps me laughing, she has cool kids, she is not afraid to show a little boob on her blog...just a little though..lol
Thank you Jenn, you are the awesomest!! I feel like I just got in good with the "A" crowd at school...I can link things now with out the whole fucking web address showing up...yesssssssss
Ok, so it doesn't take much to make me happy, so what!
wmy

6 comments:

barman said...

Glad Sign could help you out. Yea. In a little while you need to learn how to put a link in a comment... :) Not nearly as important however.

SignGurl said...

Barman! Stop it! You are going to confuse poor little Wendy.

SignGurl said...

P.S. Come visit me here.

Ahahahaha!!!

barman said...

Now, now g-man. If you ask we will share, yes we will! Happy St Patrick's Day everyone.

wmy said...

signgurl- as long as I dont shit your crack up...

barman- haaaaaaa...I was so thinking about that just yesterday...whats the secret?

Signgurl- Thats it...now I am gunning for ya...lol

g-man- Bare it and share it baby! lol
Thanks for the heads up about the movie quote...it was driving me nuts...I even called about 5 people on the phone...we are all dummies up here in Grand Rapids ya know! hahahh

G-Man said...

Wendy...
I'd like to earn my Red Wings please!!