Thursday, December 08, 2005

That dildo is where??

I got the following joke from another blog (I will post the person's blog here as soon as I can remember where the hell I got it) and I thought it would be a good way to start this post!



A little old lady, well into her eighties, slowly enters the front door of a sex shop.Obviously very unstable on her feet, she shakily wobbles the few feet across the store to the counter.Finally arriving at the counter and grabbing it for support, she asks the sales clerk, "Dddooo youuuu hhave dddddiilllldosss?"The clerk, politely trying not to burst out laughing, replies, "Yes we do have dildos. Actually we have many different models.""The old woman then asks, "Dddddoooo yyyouuuu ccaarrryy aaa pppinkk onnee, tttenn inchessss lllong, aaandd aabboutt tttwoo inchesss ththiickk that Vvviiiibbbrrraaatttteeesss?"The clerk responds, "Yes, we do."The poor old lady replies,"Ddddooo yyoooouuuu knnnoooww hhhowww tttooo ttturrrnnn ttthe fffffuuccckkkinggg ttthingggg offffff?"

Has anyone else out there ever had that happen to them? Not me of course, but a friend of mine(hahahahah) happened to get a rather large dildo stuck in her whoohaa and from her description, it wasn't very funny at all! Hey, it was not me you filthy bitches! LOL

Well, I just got home from work and I am kinda hungry so, this is gonna be a short post, but I am sure that my insomniatic ass will be up for hours still, so maybe I will post again in a little bit! I know, I know, you fuckers could only be so lucky huh? hahahahah heheheheh hohohohoh

see ya
wmy

2 comments:

SignGurl said...

Ummmm....Ouch on the dildo getting stuck. That's all I got!

wmy said...

jenn- yeah, I know.........