Saturday, March 17, 2007

Now that is sexy!!










Hi kids,
How are we all doing this fine and dandy day?? I hope you are all feeling as dicktastic as I am...or as dicktastic as my love bud wants me to be...whooooooooaaaaaaaaa is meeeeeee, alas, my love bud is destined to be denied his slap and tickle session, cause I am out of commission. Thats right folks, wmy is surfin the old crimson tide (I think that is from Clueless...which is a perfectly lovely movie dammit...quit laughing at me)

You know your love bud is getting desperate when he looks at you with a frantic look in his eyes and whines, "but babe...we can put a fucking towel down, and thats what they make showers for!!"
**I just realized I typed "fucking towel", and that is exactly what it would have been!lol**

So, since I am in dry dock...actually wet dock...I thought I would give you guys a few picks of us doing the nasty...I have talked about my sex life before, and I know you pervs are curious, so here goes..............
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
wait for it

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
be patient now

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ok, I am sick of holding the shift key down...without further ado...







and, a little more for your pleasure...



and, finally...this is what he gets for bugging me while I am trying to blog






9 comments:

SignGurl said...

I just threw up in my head.

See, G-Man! I don't puke all the time!

G-Man said...

Good! Because I hate pukers...And all talk of puke...
Hi Wendy, Ready for round two?
I'll be back here!!
You know how to post a pick Lady!! G xox

barman said...

OK I know that Aunt Flo is visiting but you DO NOT look like that, period! Oops.

One has to feel sorry for the love bud in those pictures, especially the last one. You know he can not breath.

Here is hoping you had a we little one today. A Leprechaun silly, what would you do with a little prick? :)

SignGurl said...

Came back to see if it's still as bad as I thought it was. IT'S WORSE!

wmy said...

signgurl- That sucks...it is hard to get puke out of all the crevices in the brain

g-man- if they would tell me how to put a link into the comment section, I have a real doozy of a puke pic for ya..

barman- Ok, I admit it...I have gained a little weight since those pics were taken..hahahhahahaha
I dont want no short dick man

signgurl- sorry,I will work on a new post to get that one off the top...be back in a bit!

G-Man said...

Wendy...
I would like to earn my Red Wings please!!!

G-Man said...

Wendy...Please E-Mail me at galenhay@gmail.com
Then you will be on my mail list...OK?

Phats said...

OH MY GOD that is so nasty! I think I just threw up in my mouth

Anonymous said...

did I really click on this?
tc