Sunday, March 18, 2007

lazy dazy

I hope everyone is well, and not suffering the ill effects of a St. Paddy's night on the town...all that greeeeeeennnnn beer. Nothin worse in my book than puking and shitting green for a week. Yep, fun, fun, funnnnnnnnnnnn!! lol


I did not do anything last night. Well, I did work on my final projects for my school courses, but other than that, I was just a bum.

I actually have proof of exactly how lazy I have been lately. If there was even one tiny little doubt in my head that I have been anything other than a lazy lump of nothing, all I had to do was look down...and there was the proof, staring me in the face...




Thats right kiddos, I started to give myself a new set of acrylic nails on wednesday...realized how time consuming it was...and STOPPED AFTER DOING TWO NAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been walking around for the last four days with my fucking hand looking like that. Its not like I didn't know it was like that, nope...I was just two fucking lazy to do anything about it!!!


You would think the shame of it all would force me to finish the job huh?

Nahhhhhhhhhh...I just ripped those two measly nails right off my fingers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it hurt like a bitch too!! lol

See?? See what laziness will get ya?? NOTHING BUT PAIN, thats what!

4 comments:

barman said...

Funny, I thought it spelled out S E X Y. Well if you had the two other nails that is.

I was not much better. I spent a good bit of time making corned beef and cabbage. I know have enough to eat for weeks. Yes I will be freezing some of it.

G-Man said...

I Hate Sloppy Seconds!!!

Wendy......

You think it's cute don't you?

Anyway, please go to your last post and the last comment, and shoot me a little response..OK?

SignGurl said...

I think they look sexy in that "my pimp interrupted me in the middle of something" kind of way.

Anonymous said...

I kinda like your out of the box way of thinking..kinda.
tc