Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hurry up and shove it in!!



HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Hey kiddo's...guess what I did yesterday? I went with someone and watched them get their lip pierced...twice!! Good times...good fucking times I say!!
I am all for freedom of expression...whatever...this shop was full of the freakiest fucktabs you could ever imagine...and there I was, smack dab in the middle of em!

The idiot bitch I went with...well, she didn't used to be an idiot bitch...has been "going through some shit lately"...that is my half-assed attempt of politely saying she is losing her fucking mind!! She got dumped by this huge sack of shit named Bobby (sorry, a 42 year old man who still likes to be called "bobby" is a sack of shit in my book) about a year ago. She thought the sun rose and set on this mans ass...so, she was devastated when he cut her loose. The rest of us cheered our asses off...but, she went right down the tubes...and has been trying to "discover herself" every since...see?? idiot bitch, right? Moving on...

She has gotten a couple of tattoos...not bad really, they look pretty decent. But this piercing shit that she is into now has got me ready to cave her damn skull in. We go to the shop, and Rino starts telling us all about what is involved, and how he is gonna do the piercing and blah, blah, blah...I am so not kidding about his name...RINO!! He even has a horn tatooed on his lovely forhead...yep, it was pretty fucking impressive! hahahahahahahahah

Anyway, we go back to the little room, Rino starts to clean her lip off, make little marks with a marker where he is gonna put the piercings, and he gloves up. Idiot bitch says..."Is there going to be any thing to numb me up?"

"Nope, 95% of the pleasure of getting a piercing is the pain involved...its therapeutic."

My friend starts to get this glazed look in her eyes..."Oh good, I could just cum right here if the pain is good enough"

I am standing there just about dying...ready to run for the fucking hills...anything to get away from these freakazoids...and I hear idiot bitch say,

"Hurry up and shove it in!!"
Rino asks me if I wanna get a closer look..."uhmmm, nope, I'm good."

"OWWWWWWWWWWW...WHAT THE FUCK?? FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!"
Miss "Icouldcumrighthere" is now sobbing like the little bitch that she is...and my evil ass is laughing hysterically of course!!

I am sitting here laughing right now just remembering it all. It is a good thing that Rino had an assistant in there, and they did both of the piercings at the same time or there is no way in hell that chick would have stuck around for the second one! hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

It was so funny!! She is sitting there cussing up a storm...at least she is trying...it was all a little garbled sounding...ya know, cause she had two metal rods JAMMED INTO HER LIP, and her lips were swelling up faster than hell!! lol
Hey, maybe if she is really ambitious, she could look like this beauty someday...dare to dream!

I am not close friends with this person...actually, going with her just gave me an excuse to get out of the house for a while...I know, I know, I am a rotten bitch...but, I swear I am a good friend to my real friends...I swear!! lol

Talk to ya soon dumplings...(not real sure why I just called ya dumplings...oh well, another one of the great mysteries of life, unsolved)_

wmy

4 comments:

barman said...

Well Wendy... did she cum? Did you pick out any tattoos for yourself? Inquiring fans need to know!

You know I have slowly gotten used to different piercings but both the lip and the tongue ones just do not make sense to me.

I was with a group of people once, freaks for sure. They were going on and on about the tats and piercings they were going to get. Then they got heavily into genital piercing discussions. I had no idea people did that before that discussion. Anyway count yourself lucky your "friend" only was having her lip pierced.

I know it is hard when you get dumped but it is a shame she can not see what happened for the blessing it really was.

They do not numb you? Wow, another reason not to do it at least for me.

SignGurl said...

Why in the hell does anyone need anymore holes in their head? Don't these people think about the damage they will do to their teeth? I've heard that dentists love tongue and lip piercings because they chip teeth, thereby giving them more business.

So when are you getting your girl parts pierced?

Weekends Off said...

mmmm dumplings. I think I'll make some this weekend.
I would have died laughing at her too. My son, of course, has tattooeed and pierced himself all up at one point he had a huge thing through his nose, those big guage holes in his ears -he could fit his finger thru it- his lip and eye brow pierced. I'm not even gonna start on the tattoos.

It kills me. I gave him such beautiful skin.

wmy said...

I used to know a guy who did piercings for people...he says to me, "yeah, I even talked my old lady into letting me pierce her hood" Youch!!!!!

You could not get me high enough, or pay me enough money to let someone ram a rod through my naughty bits...heh heh heh...that sounded pretty kinky huh?

weekends- I feel your pain...my son has mentioned a few times what kind of tattoos and stuff he want to get when he is older...he is only 13, hopefully I can brainwash him before it is too late! lol