Monday, April 23, 2007

Knock it the fuck off!

Why do you do it?? I just do not understand at all. You all know the people in your immediate circle...their likes and dislikes, their personalities, if they are judgemental or not...so, why in the world do you do it??

Why, oh why, do you tell those in your "real" life about your blog?????
I cannot even begin to count the number of people who have had to completely abandon their blogs because someone at work, or someone who they know from their real life has found out about their blog.

Our blogs are where we get the shit off our chests...where we can shout to the world that we got wicked nasty last night and taped our fuck session with out significant other...where we can say."My mother in law is a dirty cunt...she can just lick my ass!" Or, "that mother fucker of a boss I have is the stupidest jackass ever, I run that whole company!"

Please, for the love of all that is sacred and secret and nasty and dirty and NONE OF THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS...do not tell people from your real life about your fucking blog!!!

"But why Wendy?"
Well, let me tell ya!
Because I am a selfish bitch, thats why!

I am sick and fucking tired of finding a fabulous, funny as all fuck blog...reading about someone's life...laughing so hard that I spit mountain dew all over my computer screen...feeling genuine sadness when they are going through tough times...only to log on one day and see.........

"Gotta go...my boss/mom/bitch sister in law/next door neighbor found out about my blog...and boo frickity hoo...their feelings are hurt and they are giving me shit..." or even worse...

"I just got fired/broken up with/divorce notice/ cause (fill in the blank) found my blog"

Just STOP IT DAMMIT!!! KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!!!
Stop telling those fuckers about your blogs ok??
Well, ok then...here endeth the rant...
wmy

16 comments:

G-Man said...

Yahtzee!!!

SIMON said...

Very well put if you don't mind me saying so!!
It's your blog, my blog anybody's blog and publish and be damned if that's what you want and your happy with it and if you bring just one smile, one tear, one commenter to think then good on you.
You can make some awesome friends on this weird wide webby thing and those that don't use the media are the loses but they definitely don't count!!
You rock girl and I'm going straight back to mine to pimp this post ok!
Have a great day!

SignGurl said...

If you ever delete, I'll come over there and bitch slap you and pull your hair (yes, G-man, that's a comeon. He likes it when we go lesbo)! I'm glad I pulled you back out of the blogless world to give us these entertaining tirades.

Tim said...

entertaining, tirade.

cool.

I really don't care who sees my blog or not. I write it for me and if others are amused by it and leave a comment, well then that's good.

Erin O'Brien said...

I tell everyone about my blog all the time and I never do anything anonymously. I have big tits and I drive a Mini Cooper and everything I say is right.

Now kiss my ass.

The administration apologizes for the antics of the editorial staff. The administration cannot control the editorial staff nor the resulting content. The administration is off to have a nice long whiskey whilst the editorial staff gasses on endlessly embarrassing everyone including themselves.

Citymouse said...

Wendy, i dont know you but i love you!

barman said...

My blog stays rather boring most of the time because I do not want to worry about someone finding it. It is a shame when someone does find it they could not just mind their own business.

Rock on Wendy.

tkkerouac said...

My sister in law found out about my blog and read it for months before I knew she was addicted. My Holy communion post caused alot of grief.

Pixie said...

Great post! I agree, I sometimes regret telling my husband about mine, now I cannot bitch about him on there...

jillie said...

You hit the nail on the head with that one! Very well said and I agree 100%.

Hey I know someone that is the SHITTIEST tipper on earth and my friends and I have stopped asking her on our adventures because we are so embarrassed by her....and she's always the first one about not being paid enough...WTF???

~d said...

So totally well-said!
If you are going to put out (here) the WHOLE truth, and there (MAY) possibly be SOMEONE you don't need knowing...then don't effing tell ANYone!
(ebezp sent me!)

Jeni said...

hey man, i didn't tell ANYONE about mine. someone, a.k.a. the MIL, did a little investigation of her own. without any prompting from me. i was totally loving being anynomous. (did I spell that right?)

Anonymous said...

I gotta run, gotta get back and delete my blog.lol

I agree 100%
tc

Weekends Off said...

Someone would have a really hard time tracking mine down. I started with a brand new email acct...made up a name...used it. So no one who really knows me can find me. I mean who would think I'd use Weekends Off?

I choose the biggest city near me for homebase *Dallas* heh good luck trying to pick me out of the population LOL...

Shoot, my husband's initial isn't even K! I just chose K for the hell of it.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Yeah, I stopped telling people about my blog. It's weird, because I'll run into someone I haven't seen in 6 months, and they'll be asking me about all this stuff on my blog. They....keep....reading..... Creepy.

The Savage said...

I tell everyone I got a blog... I want them to know about me... they don't want to know... they know me in person.. I ain't right in the head....
I think if you don't want people to know about your blog.. ummmmmm use an alias.. secret Clark Fuckin' Kent Identity....