Monday, April 16, 2007

Will you marry me??

I love you signgurl, oh yes I doooooo...I love you signgurl, oh yes I dooooooooo...don't know the rest of the song, but, you get my point right??

Signgurl did my new template...isn't it lovely?? Isn't she lovely?? Yep, I thought so too!!

And, she did all this right after she had her gall bladder yanked out of her body!! And, ooh, ooh, she was on pain killers too!! lol

I am forever in your debt lovely Jenn( thats her real name kids) and if you ever need anything...like, a kidney, or gallbladder....uhhmmm, wait, I am gonna rethink that last one!!

I do love ya!!
Thank you so so so so so so so much!!

9 comments:

Tim said...

very nice background.... now if I can get my head to stop spinning....

SignGurl said...

I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if you would.

wmy said...

green- whacha tryin to say huh?? lol

signgurl- I do like it. I love the colors, and the arrangement and everything...you could go in to my template and change it whenever you wanted to, and I would love it...variety is the spice of life right?? lol

Jeni said...

looks good!

G-Man said...

Blogwhore?
Blogwhore?
Look sister, theres only ONE blogwhore around these parts, and his name is G-Man!

Wendy? Stop trying to turn Jenn over to the Dark Side, OK?

Phats said...

Love the new look! And your singing is awesome

Tim said...

i'm just saying that I'm just trying to get my head to stop spinning. Why do people have to read into what I'm sayin'!!!

Anonymous said...

damn this is Awesome! Great job jennster.:)
tc

barman said...

Nice new digs Wendy and love what you did Sign. You are getting so good at this stuff.

OK, I recognize the song from "Band Camp"...

I love you SignGurl, oh yes I do, I love you SignGurl, and I'll be true. When you're not near me, I'm blue/ OH SignGurl I love you.

The Freshmen used to sing it to the Seniors. Of course with a few changes.