Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It just aint right I tell ya!!



So, there I was, just minding my own business...doing a little cleaning...doing a little television watching...


I go to my bedroom to put some laundry away, and suddenly I hear...






COME ON FEEL THE NOISE...GIRLS, ROCK YOUR BOYS...WE'LL GET WILD, WILD, WILD...WILD , WILD, WILD....




I run into the living room, expecting to see this on the t.v.


















Quiet Riot!!! How can you not start rocking when you hear that song right???


Well, what am I accosted with instead of a lovely vintage rock band???






This!!










A damn french fry commercial...that what!! It is almost fucking sacreligious!!


I am just so disgusted right now...




8 comments:

barman said...

Oh Wendy, can I have some of your fries. You will rock my world for sure. :)

I have had that happen before with other things. They can not do that. It is not fair. And french fries, I just do not get it. So what is next...

I love Rocky Road
So put another pint in the icebox, baby
I love Rocky Road
So come an' op me up an' finish me off

G-Man said...

Barman...Are you and Wendy living together?

Dang son! you been doin real good lately!

Wendy? I'm pretty sure it's 'Cum on feel the noise'..Cum as in Dickwad!
Not Come as in come hither...

But no big deal...

Well....I am the musical "go to" guy arent I ?

barman said...

Me and Wendy living together ... I don't think her love bud would go for that.

Boy g-man, you are sure shooting your wad there this time. I mean ...

April said...

oh, i am disgusted right along with you.

Anonymous said...

that's almost as bad as Michael Jackson selling a Beatles song to Nike.
tc

SignGurl said...

I hate to admit it, but I think Gman is right.

Eat some fries for me, please.

wmy said...

barman- mmmmm...rocky road...mmm
btw...high five for beating g-man!!

g-man--your right...slap me on the ass for the typo...come on...slap me!!
Barman and I have a secret love nest...don't tell anyone k??

april- I think we should start a petition...bastards! lol

topcat- Michael Jackson even having the rights to beatle songs makes me wanna hurl...

signgurl--I guess thats why he is called mrknowitall huh? lol
Do you like ketchup...I wanna make sure I get it right when I am eating those fries for ya!

SignGurl said...

I don't ususally eat ketchup on my fries because I love the simple taste of fries. But, if you like it, I'm not opposed.