Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ready, set, lickkkkkkkk!!

When the call to duty came, she was ready!!
Years of experience had honed her skills. So much planning had gone into this moment.
She knew the troops would be coming, and she had to come through.
As the General of such an important mission, she did not want anything to go wrong.
We could not have another scare like the one in 04...a supply shortage would not be tolerated...

So, she waited...the signs were all there...and sure enough...the call came through...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>









"Mom, do we have any popcycles?"
And, just like that, another season of me being known only as the popcycle lady was off and running!!
Oh, sure, I might grumble once and a while...but, I love every minute of it!!
When the weather gets warmer, I know I will have a yard full of kids...kids who will need popcycles...cause they work so hard playing ya know?? lol
And this is only about a third of the kids that I had in my yard yesterday!!!
Well, gotta go for now...there are popcycles to buy ya know?!?! lol
Have a great day kids!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I have dibs on the orange flavoured popsicles and if anyone wants one they'll have to fight me for it!!! :D

barman said...

Sign I am so with you. It turned out cute... shucks. :)

Wendy even though I do not have kids around, I have something you can lick. It is sugar free too and oh so good.

Popcycles, I meant popcycles.

My favorite is red, CHERRY of course.

Weekends Off said...

Oh Gareth, you and I are gonna have to do battle...the orange ones are my FAVORITE!!!

This was the cutest post! I totally didn't know where it was going, at first I thought it was gonna be a joke...

I think it's really cool that you are the popsicle mom...my mom was never that cool. We weren't allowed to have anyone over, not even in the yard! My mom was the mean one that all the kids were scared of.

SIMON said...

I know it's already been said, sorry for being late,but I was so with sign and barman!
I am liking this site.... a lot.
Thanks for visiting mine oh and my under construction seri arse site!
So what do I do now - press this orange thing twice, yeah?!
I'll be back!

Phats said...

I love popsickles, can I have one??

I used to love melon pops!

barman said...

For you Wendy, I will go get some regular Popsicles. Nothing to good for the Popsicle lady.

G-Man said...

Jeezus, am I ever getting old....
Sorry sweetie this will never happen again!!

I like RED!!

Does it come in Wendy Flavor?

tkkerouac said...

tkkerouac said...
PLEASE COME LEAVE YOUR BLOG NAME AND URL, IF YOU WOULD BE LIKE TO BE LINKED UNDER MOMTHEMINX.

Jeni said...

too funny.

p.s. i've got a new url.
mommiesarepeopletoo.blogspot.com

SignGurl said...

I swallowed my gum when I read Barman's comment about having something sugar free to lick. Sounded just like something Mr. Sign would say.

Anonymous said...

my friend what is this thing known in your country as poopcycles?
tc