Friday, March 30, 2007

A little bit of weird for ya






OH MY GOD...AND...WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?
Anyone up for a tuna...or whatever the fuck that is...sammich?? Yummy, yummy sammich!! lol





I bet this guys mother is so damn proud!! hahahahah
Can I just say.....OWWWWYYYYYY!!!
whatever would posess someone to do this to themself?? And if some dumb fucker comes back saying it is just someone expressing their artistic side, I will personally jump through this computer and bitch slap em!!
Try to get those images out of your head now...happy friday peeps!! hahahahahahah
wmy


6 comments:

SignGurl said...

I will never again be able to eat tuna. Thanks for that, Wendy. :(

Is that the chicks hair woven down her back or is it string.

I think these people are just showing their abilities to be different. (Yeah, I love attention. I want you to slap me, please?)

Sherri Sanders said...

Ack! I think I may be sick.... and it's not morning sickness.

SIMON said...

That top one is a lot of weird not a little bit!
Have a good weekend!

Tim said...

whatever floats yor boat, eh?

G-Man said...

Wendy!!!
Certain people are looking for you...

Anonymous said...

"it's just someone expressing their artistic side"
sticks tongue out and runs.......

tc