Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bitchfest 2007

SO, I realized today that there is no way on earth I can go to the bar tonight...and that fucking sucks!!! I do not even really drink...well, that is a slight exaggeration...slight, I say!

But, since I now have six mind sucking parasites running around my house instead of the normal 3, (THANK YOU CRACKWHORE!!!) I cannot sucker anyone into babysitting for me and the lovebud so we can get the fuck out of this house. One of my nephews is technically old enough to babysit...he is fifteen...but, if I want my house to still be standing, and the other kids to still be breathing, I cannot use him...


And, because my life is a big steaming pile of buffalo shit, I have decided to bitch to you kind folks...Stop, stop, do not thank me, I know you love hearing me bitch...I just know it!


Bitch #1--I did not win the lottery last night...and that pisses me right the fuck off!

Bitch #2--I have a jungle growing on my crotch right now...and I am just to lazy to do anything about it!

Bitch #3--My ex in a scumsuckingmotherfuckingdouchbagfromhell...get this, he has not paid child support in the past...like forever...cause you know, he is broke, he has bills, blah, blah, boo fucking hoo...and this asshat has the nerve to call me up and tell me about the Harley he is trying to buy!!


"Oh no, the kids do not need to eat this month...forget about it...don't you worry, you precious, precious, man...you are a god."


Hit the brakes!!


In reality, I spent about 45 minutes screaming at him...not in front of the kids...they will figure out what a waste of space he is on their own, they do not need any help from me on that front...


And, finally,

Bitch #5789227487268987984629097590864601489074164901874


I gained back 2 of the ten pounds I had lost...and I am blaming it on the ex...of course!! lol

It is completely his fault that I ate 3 pieces of cheesecake...in one sitting...completely his fault!!


wmy


wait, before I go, I want to leave you with this...just because...I sooooooo feel like the bitch on the bottom!! hahahah










8 comments:

G-Man said...

Wendy, there is nothing I can say to this either.

On the Bright side..
1. You are not married to him anymore!
2. All of the kids have a roof over their heads.
3. And you have some extra bucks that you didn't piss away at the bar tonight

And the Cooter?
I love a nice thick lawn to play on!!
It's so soft...
And you can always say that it is a retro looking Bang Box!!!

Don't fret, good things will come your way sweetie...You Deserve it!

Galen xo

G-Man said...

Oh Wendy?

This might make you feel better, I think you stumped the G-man tonight.
Didn't you?


And BTW, I'm back in the saddle again!!!

barman said...

In the jungle
the mighty jungle
the lion sleeps tonight...

I just do not get how someone that owes child support can get away with not paying it. You would think that the State and Federal governments would jump in and collect of lock the jerk up.

As g-man said, at least you are not married to him anymore.

Weekends Off said...

No no! No fur bikinis! LOL!

I just have to laugh because I was watching my "Girls Next Door" dvd and they were talking about the old centerfolds of the 70's with their "fur bikini's" LOL

So what did you end up doing last night?

wmy said...

G-man--First of all, putting cooter and bang box in the same comment rocks my socks!! lol
and...
Kindergarten cop is right...like you were ever unsure about that...you dog!! hahahaha

wmy said...

barman---the sucky thing is that the dirtbag keeps changing jobs, so they have a hard time tracking him down...but, you and g-man are right...at least I do not have to look at his ugly mug every day anymore!! and that is pretty cool!

Weekends- fur bikini...I love that!!
I look through some of my love buds old play boys...and those girls sure do go for the natural look didn't they?? lol
I stayed my boring ass at home.

barman said...

As to the fur bikini, now a days you would think that everyone have everything removed, or certainly has not more than a landing strip. I think you need to get with Suzie (I believe) over on g-man. I do believe she did her own Brazilians. :)

Anonymous said...

did I really need to know about #2?,lol
LMAO @ the pic.
In spite of all this crap going on, you still have a great sense of humor.
tc