Monday, April 02, 2007

A little help please...

So, as you can see, I have changed things around a little here at 3kids4sale...
I do not know that much about cool puter things, so....all I could really do was change the font color, and switch to another lame looking blogger template...that being said...........

I need help!!!

Help, I say!!

I want a cool template too ya know...but, it has to be free, cause I am just cheap like that...and, I happen to have 6 kids to take care of at the moment...again...THANKS CRACKWHORE!!

If any of you kind folks out there would like to help a chick out...I would be most appreciative...were talking back rubs and foot massages here...although, if you have funky feet, do not come near me ok? hhhahahahahahah...I just cannot handle the funky foot... I think everyone, no matter how busy they are, has enough time to at least trim their damn toe nails....get with the program, please!! lol

On that note, and with images of funky feet floating in your heads...I am out!!

p.s. I really do need help...think of me as your charity case for the year...I am totally ok with that! lol

wmy

10 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

Wow, two more here and I would have 6 kids running around too!! I usually adopt two of my cousins'5 kids for the holidays. They live up the country and we in the big smoke..so they love coming here. Then, I usually get two of mine up to her place for a few days and she has 7..then I aqm down to 2..ahhh, THAT makes the difference for sure!!!
So, my baby is now 4 yrs old, then the next will be 6, the next 8 and finally, today, as you know, Tom is 10!!! Big boy now for sure.
I will be over to visit some more, I love your blog name, I often tell the kids if they don't start to behave I will sell them at the trash and treasure market on that next Sunday!! PMSL. It works, for about 5 seconds!!!

barman said...

Hey, don't look at me. I am not buying any kids!

Hey Wendy, not sure I can help you find anything but ... what sorts of things would you be looking for? I will see if I see anything when I bounced around out there. Oh and I like the color of the font, very nice.

G-Man said...

Wendy dear, you need to be asking Jenn or Barman.
They are the Techno-Whizzs.

Hi Cazzie!!
You Aussi Hot Babe!!
( 4 kids )

We REALLY need to burn one now...poor thing. xox

Tim said...

You can use any template provided by blogger if you want a radical makeover. I can help you widen the column where your text goes and even the sidebar (like on my blog).

But first you need to save a copy of your template, in case you screw it up or want to go back to the way it is now.

Another recommendation - copy all of your sidebar links from this template into a word file, temporarily. You need to do this because whatever new template you use *will not* will not transfer that information.

Unless of course you like to retype all of that stuff from scratch. Mmmmm, didn't think so.

SignGurl said...

Hey Chica! I'd be glad to help you but I'm a little tied up right now. If you can wait a bit, I'll do it.

G-Man said...

Still bitchin about this template?

Anonymous said...

signgurl's tied up??
so that's where you've been.lol
tc

wmy said...

cazzie- HI!! Thanks for stopping by..nice to meet ya and all that jazz...cazz...hey, jazz, cazz..poet and didn't know it!! lol

barman- I just want something with a little bit more "flava" (Sorry, trying to sound cool again)hahaha

g-man- Anytime...

green- I am not sure how to save a copy of my template...do I just copy and past it into a word doc or something? or is there some way I have to do it through blogger?

signgurl- Hey chica!! tied up huh?? lol
I will get with ya...we can figure something out for me...thank you!

g-man- of course!

topcat- you know our signgurl is a little kink!

Molly said...

I am not sure how to help. I am not sure that I want to touch anyone's foot funky or not. Maybe some nice and informed soul will offer tips on template changes without any foot touching. Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at templates and there's some pretty cool ones for free out there but they're mostly girlie ones.
Just google free blogger templates.
New blogger has an automatic upload button now for easy loading.
Just make sure to hit the button that says to backup your file to your harddrive and as stated earlier, copy and paste your links from the html page to another folder such as word.